Thrifty Thursday - Find the Clearance Section



"If you need to find me, I'll be in the Clearance Section."

I've literally said this dozens of times! I LOVE the Clearance Section in stores, BUT I have found that sometimes stores HIDE them!

Therefore, it is our duty as "I'm not going to pay full price" citizens to go find these hidden gems.

. . . 

In Kroger, you can usually find an entire rack of bread that is on clearance all the way in the back of the store.

In Target, you can find lots of clothes of sale in the back of the store by the women's clothes.

In Anthropologie, you can find a tiny room in the back of the store with clearance items.

In Altar'd State, you can also find a tiny room here with clothes and items on sale.

In Best Buy, you can find a pile of clearance items on the floor in the back of the store.

As you can see, most store hide them in the back corners. You definitely won't find it in the very front!

. . . 


So, if you want to save money, immediately go to the back of the store, and work your way forward. 

You'll be surprised what you can find in clearance sections!

Cheers!

Comments

Popular Posts

Contact

Name

Email *

Message *